Unable to uninstall managed package
Last updated 2018-06-29 ·Reference W-4872279 ·Reported By 7 users
The package uninstallation might be failing if Historical Trending is enabled on a field from the package.
Historical Trending cannot be disabled, it fails with "Error saving your setup data."
1. Install a managed package in your org.
2. Enable Historical Trending on a field from this package.
3. Try to uninstall the package. It will fail with an Error ID.
4. The error and the ErrorID is pointing to the field where the Historical Trending is enabled.
5. Try to disable the Historical Trending on the field. It will fail with "Error saving your setup data."
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.