Order Product History Related List throws an error when viewed by a Partner Community User
Last updated 2020-02-13 ·Reference W-5777245 ·Reported By 5 users
The Order Product History related list will throw an error in the Related List Component in Lightning Communities. This occurs when a Partner User views the Order Product Record.
1. Ensure the Order Product History related list is present on the Order Product page layout.
2. Create an Order and add an Order Product.
3. Make sure the Order is visible to a Partner user.
4. Log into a Lightning Community as a Partner User.
5. Navigate to the Order Product from step 2.
6. Check the Related List. The Order Product History will show an error (Id will vary).
None. Until the issue is resolve you may want to remove the related list from the layout.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.