Community page loads blank when using a Flexible Page Layout and a Tabs component is present
Last updated 2020-02-11 ·Reference W-6690767 ·Reported By 8 users
The lightning community page will load blank if the following is true:
1. The page is using a Flexible Page Layout.
2. The page contains a Tabs component.
3. The page also contains a second component that has an audience assigned to it.
1. From Community builder create a new page that uses a Flexible Page Layout.
2. Once the page is created add a Tabs Component.
3. Add a second component to the page such as a Rich Content Component.
4. Create an audience record that would be true if the Admin was viewing.
5. Assign the audience to the component added in step 3.
6. Publish and view the Community page.
The page will load blank.
Use multiple page variations and assign audiences to the page variation instead of the individual component.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.