Record owner is unable to toggle "Customer Access" option on a files' sharing detail - Winter'20
Last updated 20 days ago ·Reference W-6852979 ·Reported By 2 users
Once we have "Set file access to Set by Record for files attached to records" already enabled from the file set up, Record owners are unable to toggle "Customer Access" option on a file’s sharing detail, as mentioned in Winter'20 release notes - https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter20/release-notes/rn_files_sharing_set_by_record.htm?edition=&impact=
1. Login as an admin user
2. Make sure you have "Set file access to Set by Record for files attached to records" enabled from Files General Settings.
3. Create an Account record and an associated Case record.
4. Upload a file to a Case record.
5. Now login as a standard user who has access to both Account and Case records created in earlier steps.'
6. Navigate to the file uploaded in Step 4 and Click on Share button in top right corner.
7. Note that the Customer Access toggle is disabled.
Expected Result:- Record owners should be able to change the Customer Access option.
File owners can change the Customer Access option.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.