iOS - Analytics - Chart title/subtitle not displayed if query returns no data
Last updated 2019-10-22 ·Reference W-6749933 ·Reported By 0 users
In the iOS Analytics app, a widget that returns no data will not display the Title or Subtitle. This differs from the Desktop and Android behavior, which both display the Title and Subtitle even when no data is returned.
1) On the Desktop, create a new Einstein Analytics dashboard
2) Add a phone layout
3) Add a chart widget with a single grouping
4) Copy the widget and edit the copy to add a filter that ensures that no data is returned
5) Add a title and subtitle to both widgets
6) Observe that the title and subtitle are visible on both the widget with data, and the widget with no data
7) Save the dashboard
8) Open the dashboard on your iOS mobile device
9) Observe that the title and subtitle are not visible for the widget that has no data
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.