Flow not respecting the record type security setting of a profile
Last updated 21 days ago ·Reference W-6499453 ·Reported By 3 users
Flow not respecting the record type security setting of a profile.
Created a simple flow, which has a screen. Flow tries to display the case recordtypes in a choiceset.
Here when the profile(user) has access to only two recordtypes, it gives all the recordtypes of the case object irrespective of access
1) Login as System Admin
2) Create 3 Record Types : RT1, RT2, RT3 for Cases
3) Assign all 3 to System Admin profile and only 2 (RT2, RT3) to Standard User profile
4) Login as a user with standard profile
5) Create quick Action "Create Case" with a flow which shows only the Record Type dropdown
6) Navigate to Account record
7) From the Action menu, locate for "Create Case" action and click on it
8) You can see that a dropdown appears with all the recordtypes of a case(RT1,RT2,RT3), irrespective of the record type security of the user profile which has only access to RT2 and RT3
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.