Adding 51st criteria to an Audience results in a validation error "You can have up to 100 criteria per audience" in Community Builder
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-6282168 ·Reported By 1 users
Maximum criteria validation error is thrown when adding the 51st criteria to an audience record in Community Builder.
"You can have up to 100 criteria per audience"
1. Within Community Builder navigate to Page Properties > Page Variations.
2. Click the Audience Manager button.
3. Create a new audience record.
4. Add 50 criteria to the audience such as 50 profiles.
6. Edit that same audience record and add a 51st profile.
7. Save. You will receive the following message: "You can have up to 100 criteria per audience"
8. Now try to edit the audience again. You will receive the validation error again.
9. Lastly, edit the audience again and attempt to remove criteria. The validation message is again shown.
Keep the criteria on an audience to 50 or under. If you create an audience record and are unable to remove criteria due to this known issue you can delete the affected audience and recreate it.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.