Archived/Deactivated Price Books are appearing as active and can be selected in Choose Price Book Select List in Lightning Experience
Last updated 2019-12-04 ·Reference W-6190086 ·Reported By 2 users
When trying to add a Price Book to a Product in Lightning Experience, an error will return and page will not save when an archived and/or deactivated price book is selected in the Choose Price Book Select List.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1) From the Classic interface, select a price book(say 'Test Pricebook') and archive it.
2) Switch to Lightning Experience.
3) Click App Launcher Icon> Type in & Select Products.
4) Click on any product.
5) Click on the Related Tab on the Product record.
6) Click on the Add standard Price option.
7) Click on the Price Book and select 'Test Pricebook' price book and select Currency as USD. Click Save.
8) Select Save on New Price Book Entry modal.
Note error: "Review the errors on this page. insufficient access rights on cross-reference id”
None at this time
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.