Analytics Studio - Some Chart tooltips not showing up in iOS
Last updated 2019-06-18 ·Reference W-6174184 ·Reported By 2 users
When selecting a plot in a Chart, the tooltip doesn’t display for some Chart Types.
The behaviour is reproducible in Spring '19 and Summer '19 in iOS.
Not reproducible in Android.
1. Either in Spring or Summer '19, login to Salesforce and Go to Analytics Studio
2. Open any Dataset and select from the Charts section, the Scatter Plot option. Just one plot will display however, you can make your Chart a little bit more interesting by adding a dimension field from Bubbles
3. Hover or click on any plot in your Chart. Notice that the tooltip displays.
4. Save your dashboard
5. In your iOS device, login to the Analytics App, open your dashboard and select any plot in it
6. Observe that the tooltip doesn't display for the plot
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.