Internal Server Error Accepting/Declining Einstein Automated Contacts
Last updated 2019-10-12 ·Reference W-6129132 ·Reported By 2 users
With Einstein Automated Contacts enabled, accepting or declining a suggestion will result in an internal server error (or sorry to interrupt error) if the accepting/declining user does not have access to the account associated with the contact.
1. Log in as an admin to an org.
2. Enable 'Einstein Automated Contacts'.
3. Create a role from setup.
4. Create a standard user with the role created in Step 3.
5. Assign Sales Cloud Einstein permission set to the user.
6. Create contact suggestion insights
7. Change org wide sharing rule for Accounts to 'Private'.
8. Create role based sharing rule for role created in Step 3.
9. Set 'Default Account and Contract Access' to 'Read Only'.
10. Log in as the user created in Step 4
11. Accept or Decline the suggestion - ISE
Ensure the user has access to any accounts related to the contacts suggested by Einstein
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.