Einstein Analytics - [iPad] - Not able to open record because 'Open' button is missing
Last updated 2019-06-14 ·Reference W-5958649 ·Reported By 1 users
[iPad] Not able to open record because 'Open' button is missing
1. Log in to Salesforce and switch the application menu to Analytics Studio.
2. Press Create button and select Dateset.
3. Select Salesforce Data and create Dataset (e.g. Opportunity).
4. Click Create button, select Dashboard, and press Create Blank Dashboard button.
5. Drag and drop the Chart widget and select the created data set.
6. Press "Done" as default on the Step setting screen.
7. Press Save button to set the name and save the dashboard.
8. Log in to the organization that created the dashboard from Ipad's Analytics Application.
9. Open the created dashboard.
10. Tap the Chart widget and tap the "Expand" action.
11. Tap the bar of Chart and tap the "Details" action.
12. "Open" is not displayed in the displayed action when tapping the detail row.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.