Unable to display "Promoted Search Terms" when it includes field "Article Title"
Last updated 2019-10-12 ·Reference W-6076339 ·Reported By 3 users
Unable to display "Promoted Search Terms" related list on knowledge articles when it includes column field "Article Title".
- Create a new local/dev Salesforce Org and setup Knowledge by enabling "Knowledge User" on the user record.
- Enable Knowledge in the org.
- Create a knowledge article type in Classic, create and publish an article in Article Management.
- Add "Promoted Search Terms" to the related list in the Knowledge Page Layout(Article type layout). Make sure "Article Title" is added to the “Promoted Search Terms” component layout.
- Add Promoted search terms to the knowledge article that you have published via Article Management.
- Enable Lightning Knowledge in the Knowledge Settings and view your article in LEX.
- You will see now that no error is given, the Article Title is correctly displayed and showing the desired result.
- Go to Knowledge object settings in LEX and create a record type.
- Go back to the published article and the mentioned error will be displayed in the related list. No promoted search terms will be displayed.
INVALID_FIELD: PromotedEntity.LastModifiedDate, PromotedEntity.RecordTypeId, PromotedEntity.SystemModstamp ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:193 No such column 'RecordTypeId' on entity 'KnowledgeArticleVersion'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate name
- Edit the "Promoted Search Terms" layout and remove the Article Title field. Leave any other desired fields on the layout.
- Go back to the published article, the "Promoted Search Terms" will display without any error as long as Article Title is not included in the component layout.
Remove the "Article Title" field from "Promoted Search Terms" related list by the time bug is fixed.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.