Spring '19: Empty Layout Displays When Adding CMS Collection in Community Builder
Last updated 2019-02-08 ·Reference W-5811406 ·Reported By 3 users
When first adding a CMS Collection component to the page, the layout for the elements displays without any of the intended content (the panels will show but as a blank area). This also occurs when changing the collection layout.
1. In a Spring '19 org, create a CMS Collection using multiple native content elements.
2. Navigate to Community Builder and add a CMS Collection component to the page.
3. Select the CMS Collection created in step 1.
4. The layouts for the native content will display blank.
5. For existing CMS Collection components already on the page that are working. If you adjust the layout it will cause the same issue.
1. Refresh the page in builder.
2. Select the CMS Collection component to bring up the configuration menu.
3. Adjust one of the spacing settings such as "Item Spacing" and the layout will resolve itself.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.