Owner changes in Partner entities display as "Changed __MISSING LABEL__ PropertyFile - val Owner not found in section udd_Partner.."
Last updated 2019-02-09 ·Reference W-5765704 ·Reported By 1 users
The field history related list for Partner Fund Allocation,Partner Fund Claim,Partner Fund Request,Partner Marketing Budget objects shows up the ownership change as :
Changed __MISSING LABEL__ PropertyFile - val Owner not found in section udd_PartnerFundAllocation From XXX To XXX"
Reproducible in any org in classic with Partner communities/network enabled
1. Edit the page layout for the Partner Fund Allocation object (Setup > Customize > Communities > Market Development Funds > Fund Allocation > Page Layouts)
2. Add the "Partner Fund Allocation History" related list to the page layout.
3. Edit the fields for the object, and enable history tracking for the "Owner Name" field (Setup > Customize > Communities > Market Development Funds > Fund Allocation > Fields > Set History Tracking)
4. Open any existing 'Partner Fund Allocation' record, or create a new one.
5. Change the owner of the record via the 'Change' link beside the 'Owner Name' field.
6. Inspect the 'Partner Fund Allocation History' related list.
No Workaround on Classic as of now. It works fine on Lightning
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.