In Lightning, cloning macro created by another user fails with Internal Server Error
Last updated 2019-10-12 ·Reference W-6235356 ·Reported By 2 users
If a user tries to clone a macro that they do not own, an Internal Server Error is returned
Steps To Reproduce:
1. As a System Admin in Lightning Experience, Open the console app
2. Navigate to a case record page, and create a macro
3. Now create a macro folder, place the macro created in step 2 into the folder, and share the folder with "manage" access to the end user
4. Login as the end user, go to the macro record home page of the macro created in step 2, attempt to clone it
5. Internal Server Error is returned
The macro owner should be able to clone per normal.
Alternatively, change the owner of the macro to the affected user, clone should also work fine this way.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.