Editing Opportunity Splits percentage via Lightning related list does not auto refresh value on save
Last updated 2019-10-12 ·Reference W-6202827 ·Reported By 1 users
When a user is editing Opportunity Splits percentage via Lightning related list, the updated value does not auto refresh on the related list on save
Ensure your org have Opportunity Team and Opportunity Splits enabled
- To enable Opportunity Team Settings, go to Setup > Feature Settings > Sales > Opportunities > Opportunity Team Settings
- To setup and enable Opportunity Splits, go to from Setup > Feature Settings > Sales > Opportunities > Opportunity Splits Settings
- Must have two users to split the Opportunities with.
1) Go to any Opportunity. This Opportunity must have two members in Opportunity Splits.
2) From the Opportunity Splits panel in the Related Lists, click "Edit Opportunity Splits" button.
3) Edit the percentage splits only. Save and Done. Edit screen closes.
4) Opportunity Splits list in the Related Lists page still have the old percentages.
The correct value will show on the related list when you refresh the Opportunity page
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.