Triggered Sends Opens Export is not Showing All the Expected Records
Marketing Cloud Automations , Marketing Cloud Email Studio , Marketing Cloud Integrations , Marketing Cloud Journey Builder , Marketing Cloud Admin , Marketing Cloud Reporting , Marketing Cloud Sending
Last updated 2019-02-07 ·Reference W-5593612 ·Reported By 11 users
When exporting all opens for a Marketing Cloud Triggered Send, some records are not included in the file.
- Go to the Email Studio > Tracking
- Click Triggered Sends
- Select a Triggered Send
- Click on Opens
- Click on Export All
- Select to export as a .csv
- Notice that not all the expected records are exported to the .csv file
- Create a Data Extension with the desired fields from the _open system Data View:
- Create a Query Activity with SQL like the following:
select SubscriberKey, EventDate
where TriggeredSendCustomerKey = '<replace with key>'
and isunique = 1
* Note - this will get the opens from the last 6 months.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.