AppExchange Listing with Free Pricing Doesn’t Display Additional Pricing Details
Last updated 2020-03-17 ·Reference W-7256549 ·Reported By 1 users
If you configure a free AppExchange listing and specify additional pricing details, those details don’t appear when the listing is published.
Repro Steps: Publishing Console
1. Open an AppExchange listing in the Publishing Console.
2. On the Pricing tab, select “Free”.
3. Under “Tell us more about the product”, select any option.
4. Under “Additional Pricing Details”, share additional details about your solution’s pricing.
5. Save and publish the listing.
Repro Steps: AppExchange Listing
1. On AppExchange, go to the listing that you configured.
2. In the page header, the listing indicates free pricing, but doesn’t display additional details in a tooltip.
There is no workaround at this time.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.