Lightning record pages using a pinned header page template shows extra padding at the bottom
Last updated 2020-02-23 ·Reference W-6770671 ·Reported By 2 users
In Lightning console apps, record pages using a pinned header page template (like the Pinned Header and Left Sidebar template) have a blank space (extra padding) at the bottom of the page.
1. Create a new record page in Lightning App Builder, using a page template that has a pinned header.
2. Add 3-4 components to the non-pinned regions of the page template.
3. Save the record page.
4. In a Lightning console app, open a record that uses the new page template.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page. There is extra padding (blank space) at the bottom of the page.
There are two workarounds:
1. Use a page template that doesn't have a pinned header.
2. Use a different browser. This issue affects only Chrome and Safari.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.