Replication delay observed across ALL instances
Last updated 2019-03-17 ·Reference W-5938753 ·Reported By 201 users
Several customers have observed that they are seeing longer than usual delays with change sets, this currently affects ALL instances.
This also affects Packaging so customers might see a Package Not Found error when attempting to upgrade/install a package from the appexchange.
Customers may have also noticed that the 'Location' on the Sandbox list page & Detail page shows as 'Unknown', this too is a result of the Replication issue
R&d is aware of this issue and is working on addressing this ASAP.
1. Create an outbound change set
2. Upload to target instance
3. Navigate to target instance and access Inbound Change sets.
4. Notice that the change set has not come over despite it being a few hours.
This issue has been resolved as part of an Emergency Release.
1. Change sets should now be available in the target org.
2. You should no longer see a package not found error when attempting to install/upgrade
3. The sandbox issue where the location was displaying 'Unknown' is also addressed via the current fix
Note: the fix was only released to Sandbox instances since the root cause with replication stemmed from Sandbox instances, hence there is no fix required for production.
Reported By (201)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.