Classic UI only: Dashboard refresh doesn't appear to complete when Lightning tables are present
Last updated 2018-10-13 ·Reference W-4869247 ·Reported By 5 users
In the Classic User Interface, a dashboard does not appear to complete refreshing when there are Lightning tables present on the dashboard.
1. Create a dashboard in Lightning Experience
2. Add at least one Lightning Table to the dashboard
3. Switch to the Classic UI
4. Refresh the dashboard created in step 1
5. Note that the refresh does not appear to complete
6. Refresh the browser tab
7. Note that the last refresh date and time has been updated
Refresh the browser tab
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.