Product Extended Attribute (System object type) values contain the '>' character causing issues
Last updated 2018-10-19 ·Reference W-5111784 ·Reported By 0 users
Product Extended Attributes that contain a '>' in the Value field cause issues elsewhere. If you try to search for Value in Products- advanced search, an error will be thrown.
1) In BM: Administration > Site Development > System Object Types
2) Go to System Object Type Product.
3) Create a new ID that is type Enum of Strings
4) Put a > in the value. Display value can be anything.
5) Go to Merchant Tools > Products and Catalogs > Products
6) Advanced - Extended Attributes: search for the ID An error is thrown - "The search failed. Please correct the highlighted fields and try again."
Remove '>' from the Value field
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.