Unable to load Quick Action in Lightning when predefined values are set and record types exist
Last updated 2018-10-13 ·Reference W-5206185 ·Reported By 44 users
A quick action of type UPDATE on a Record type with look up to self and predefined formula values for fields fail load in Lightning.
In fresh org:
1. Create new check box field on Accounts, “Test user”
2. Create a new custom action on accounts “Test user checked?” with action Type set to Update a Record
3. Edit the Action layout to include the “Test user” field
4. Set Predefined field value for “Test user” field, Formula value:
IF( !Account.Test_user__c , TRUE, FALSE)
5. Create a new account record type 'R1' . Assign the record type to all profiles, and pair it with the standard Account Layout.
6. Add the new custom action “Test user checked?” to the Account layout in the Mobile and Lightning Actions section
7. Create a new account 'A1' and save.
8. On the record detail page 'A1',click on “Test user checked?”
Error: Unable to load Quick Action Account.EnableDisableCommunityUser
9. Remove predefined value set in step 4, the action works as expected.
10. Change the predefined formula value to IF(1==1 , TRUE, FALSE), the action works as expected.
None at this time.
Reported By (44)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.