Screen Flows Launched by Quick Actions Display Duplicate Labels in Communities
Last updated 2019-05-04 ·Reference W-4877360 ·Reported By 65 users
Organizations that attempt to launch a Screen Flow in Communities via a Quick Action will find that the Label / Header associated with the action will display twice.
0. Have a Spring '18 org with an Active templated (such as Napili) Community.
1. Go to Setup | Flows
2. Create a New Flow.
- Simply drag a Screen element into the designer.
- Name it and click OK.
- Set it as the start point by hovering in top right corner of the element and click green arrow).
- Click the Save button in the upper left of the designer.
- Leave the Type = Screen Flow. Ignore any warnings and Close designer.
- Back on the list of flows, click the Activate link.
3. In Setup, select any entity, such as Accounts | Buttons, Links, and Actions.
4. Create a New Action.
- Select Action Type = Flow
- Label it and Save.
5. Add the Action to the Lightning section of your assigned Account Page Layout.
6. In Lightning Experience, go to an Account record.
7. Click / launch the Flow Action created in Step 4.
8. Confirm it launches and shows a single label.
9. Go to Community Builder and Preview OR login as a Community User.
10. View an Account record and click the Action.
Single label when the flow is launched from within the Community.
Label displays twice when flow is launched from Community.
Until Flows are fully supported in Communities, the customer should refrain from allowing external users to launch their screen flow via quick actions.
Flows are currently only supported in Communities through the use of the Lightning Flow component.
Additional Resources for adding Flows to Communities:
Reported By (65)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.