If the Task Subject field contains a quote Lighting Experience throws an Error ID.
Last updated 2018-09-17 ·Reference W-5366762 ·Reported By 8 users
If the Task Subject field contains a quote (') and the Task appears on the Home Tab, the page throws the "Sorry to interrupt" error with an Error ID.
In some cases, if you click OK and go to the App Launcher or any Tabs they won't respond.
In other cases after clicking on the OK button and opening the App Launcher, the "All Items" list will display the same item multiple times.
1. Create or use an existing List View on Tasks, where the "Subject" field is visible.
2. Create a new Lightning Page and use the Standard Home Page template.
3. Add the List View component to the page, choose the Task object and the List View from the step #1.
4. Save the changes and set this page as the default Home page.
5. Now create a Task with a quote (') in the subject field, for example: task's.
6. Once the Task created in step #5. appears on the Home page List View component, the error will pop up.
Do not use single quote in Task Subject field.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.