Unable to access Licensed Users for Managed Package in Lightning
Last updated 2018-06-09 ·Reference W-4744365 ·Reported By 29 users
When working in Lightning Experience, users will notice that clicking Manage Licenses for a managed package directs to Add Users instead of the expected Licensed Users page.
1. Login to an org with Lightning Experience enabled.
2. Install a managed package that offers a limited number of licenses.
3. Navigate to Setup | Apps | Installed Apps
4. Click on Manage Licenses next to the package.
5. Notice the option to Add Users, but no list for Licensed Users.
Access Managed Licenses through Salesforce Classic.
Note: At this time, Manage Licenses is not fully supported in Lightning Experience. This Known Issue has been created to address this behavior as improvements are made to the functionality in future releases.
Reported By (29)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.