Flow dynamic record choice sort order not preserved when installed in subscriber org
Last updated 2018-06-09 ·Reference W-4722876 ·Reported By 14 users
When a managed package which includes sorted flow dynamic record choice element is installed in a subscriber org, the sort order is not preserved in the subscriber org.
1. In a DE org, create one custom object objecta__c, create a flow with a screen and add a drop downcast which references a dynamic record choice element, make the dynamic record choice on objects__c object and sort by its name in Ascending order.
2. Create a button to call the flow on objecta__c and add it to page layout.
3. Create a tab for the object and then create several records and click the button on one record and notice those records are sorted as expected.
4. Add the flow and the objecta__c and the tab to a managed package and upload released version
5. Install the package in a subscriber org, go to the objecta__c tab and create some record; and then click the button on a record and notice records are not sorted as expected
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.