In Highlights panel, overflowed buttons are not grouped in Dropdown menu
Last updated 2018-05-05 ·Reference W-4711092 ·Reported By 1 users
The buttons in the highlight panel are not consistently rendering properly. Overflowed buttons are not grouped in Dropdown menu.
1. Setup -> Cases -> Buttons, Links and Actions: Create 5 dummy custom DetailPage Buttons
2. Setup -> Cases -> Page Layout: add the buttons to the layout - Custom Buttons
3. Lightning App Builder: Create a new Lightning Page(Record Page, Three columns) for case
4. Add Hightlights to the middle column. Configure the Highlights Panel: set "Visible Action Buttons" to 10.
5. View the case record with the new LEX page layout.
* Notice that the buttons in highlights are now displayed properly, some buttons are overflowed (ISSUE)
6. Try to resize the browser window, then the overflowed buttons are grouped into the dropdown.
7. Refresh the page, the issue comes back again.
No workaround has been identified at this time.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.