Lightning for Outlook association icon behaves unexpectedly during Event composition in OWA
Last updated 2019-02-07 ·Reference W-4673523 ·Reported By 5 users
When creating events in the Calendar in OWA the Lightning for Outlook icon displays unpredictably being visible sometimes and not others.
1. Go to the Calendar in OWA
2. Create an Event, and add an Attendee that will match a record in Salesforce.
3. The association icon should be hidden and a banner showing a message "To relate this event to Salesforce records, first save the event." should direct the user actions to ensure consistent display of the icon. Neither the banner nor the Association icon displays.
4. Add another Attendee that has a match in Salesforce to the Event and the Association icon appears without the banner also.
- Ensure Lightning for Outlook is loaded before adding Attendees can help display the icon
- The display behavior of the icon should be more consistent when Lightning for Outlook is used in the Outlook client
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.