Lightning Experience - Kanban does not display custom currency field on initial load
Last updated 2018-05-05 ·Reference W-4684838 ·Reported By 2 users
This issue occurs intermittently. Sometimes, when the Kanban list view loads, a custom currency field does not display. After refreshing the web page, the values display.
1. Create a custom currency field on oppty
2. Create two list views as follows
3. On one list view, set Aggregate by Oppty Amount, set fields to display to include Oppty Amount
4. On the other list view, set Aggregate by custom currency field, set fields to display to include custom currency field
4a. Note that the selected fields to display for both list views must be the same order and same fields
5. Set both list views to Kanban view
6. Switch between the list views
Refresh the page.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.