Lightning: Indirect lookup on field of type Number throws error in parent's related list
Last updated 2018-06-09 ·Reference W-4654708 ·Reported By 2 users
In Lightning Indirect lookup on field of type Number throws an error in parent's related list. This same functionality is working in Classic.
1. Create a custom object X with a number field that is unique and external id. - subscriber org
2. Create a custom object Y with a number field in provider org
3. Create writable external data source in subscriber org, and sync the newly created custom object Y
4. Update the number field in the external object Y__x to an indirect lookup field, mapping to X's number field
5. Create records in both X and Y__x
6. Go to LEX and view the record of X
7. Click "Related"
Expected: a list records from Y__x
Actual: Exception similar as below
EXTERNAL_OBJECT_EXCEPTION: We encountered an unexpected error. Try again later, or contact your administrator, who can verify the external data source settings and the external system's availability. Error received from the external system: \nFROM IndirectLookupTest__c WHERE Code__c IN (\'1\') ORDER BY Id LIMIT\n ^\nERROR at Row:1:Column:57\nvalue of filter criterion for field \'Code__c\' must be of type double and should not be enclosed in quotes
No workaround currently
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.