Spring '18 - Error when adding a Time Trigger to a Milestone on an Entitlement Process in Lightning Experience
Last updated 2018-06-09 ·Reference W-4648532 ·Reported By 6 users
Trying to add a time trigger to the warning or violation actions for a milestone on an entitlement process gives an error when done in Lightning Experience in Spring '18.
Error: "You don't have access to this record. Ask your administrator for help or to request access."
0: In a 212 org with Entitlement Management and Lightning Experience enabled
1: Switch to Lightning Experience if necessary.
2. Go to Setup | Milestones, and create a milestone.
3. Go to Setup | Entitlement Processes, and create an Entitlement Process (on "Case", for example).
4. On the Entitlement Processes detail page, go to Milestones related list, click New, and add the milestone created in #2. Set "Time Trigger (Minutes)" to any value (say 500), and "Order" to 1. Save.
5. Back on the Entitlement Processes detail page, go to Milestones related list and click on the name of the milestone you just added.
6. In the Actions section on the Milestone detail, click Add Time Trigger under Warning Actions or Violation Actions
Actual Result: Error "You don't have access to this record. Ask your administrator for help or to request access."
Expected Result: To be allowed to add milestone time trigger.
NOTE: You will be able to add the milestone time trigger if you switch to Classic and do it from there.
Use Classic for defining time triggers on Entitlement Milestones.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.