Validation Errors Warning does not show at top of page in Lightning Console (Firefox Only)
Last updated 2018-06-09 ·Reference W-4641063 ·Reported By 0 users
When creating new records in Lightning Console, if a validation error is triggered, the page does not jump to the top to show the message:
"Review the errors on this page"
1) Open a Lightning Console app
2) Create a new record (For example Contact Record)
3) Fill in all relevant information on the record, but leave some fields blank in order to trigger the validation.
4) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save
1. Use an alternative browser such as Chrome, Edge or IE.
2. When creating new records in Lightning do this outside of the console.
3. When creating new records you can do this in Classic (Either console or Aloha)
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.