Related Articles List in a Community will not show for guest user if user language does not match site context language
Last updated 15 days ago ·Reference W-4469304 ·Reported By 14 users
If you're looking at an Article link in a site context language that does not match the guest user record's language the Related Articles Component will not be visible.
1. Under Knowledge Settings in Setup, enable multi-language support, add one language (e.g. German) and set it to active.
2. Create knowledge articles for that language and publish it.
3. Setup a public Napili based community, and configure knowledge to include the article created in #1.
4. In community admin enable the 'Give access to public API requests on Chatter'
5. Make sure the community site guest user has access to the community.
6. Set the default language for the to community to English. Add German as a language.
7. Publish and activate the community.
8. Set the Guest User Language to be German.
9. Access the public site (as the guest user), and open the article from #1.
Assuming everything is setup correctly the following flows should occur with guest user when viewing article:
?language=en_US, english article, german guest user = related articles displays German
?language=en_US, english article, english guest user = related articles display English
?language=en_US, german article, german guest user= because of language difference to community and article you get forced to log in.
?language=de, english article, german guest user. = because of language difference to community and article you get forced to log in.
?language=de, english article, english guest user. = because of language difference to community and article you get forced to log in.
?language=de, german article, english guest user. = related articles displays English articles
?language=de, german article, german guest user = related articles displays German
Create a parallel community for each language you plan on supporting and route the guest user to the correct community based on their language choice.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.