If org default language and user local language both set to Japanese, the Quote PDF RTA (Rich Text) field values for Japanese characters is not displa
Last updated 2019-09-07 ·Reference W-4533634 ·Reported By 10 users
If org default language and user local language both set to Japanese, the Quote PDF RTA (Rich Text) field values for Japanese characters is not displayed.
1. Enable Quotes
2. Create a custom field (Rich text) for Quote
3. Add this RTA field to the Quote template that is active
4. Set the org default language and the user local language to Japanese
5. Now, create a quote for any opportunity and fill this RTA field with Japanese characters
6. From the Quote page, click on "create pdf"
Change any of the org default language or User's local languages
At the moment, this is not currently supported in Japanese language. we have reported this to our R&D and they are working on this address in future release.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.