Lightning for Gmail: Public Cloud instances are not getting the correct Global Provider Keys and Secrets
Last updated 2019-02-07 ·Reference W-5067595 ·Reported By 0 users
Public Cloud instances(NA99, CS98 and CS99) are not getting the correct Global Provider Keys and Secrets. Preventing things like Lightning for Gmail or Lightning for Outlook to use Oauth to authenticate.
1. Login to Gmail
2. Launch Lightning for Gmail app.
3. Click "Login to Salesforce" button in the app.
4. In the login pop-up window enter your NA99 org credentials and login
5. Click on Continue on the next window ("Give Salesforce access to Google" window)
6. Observe the above "Error: redirect_uri_mismatch" Google error
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.