Korean Lightning dashboard subscription email subject contains extra characters "테스트(야후! 검색"
Last updated 2018-06-09 ·Reference W-4848494 ·Reported By 7 users
When Korean users subscribes to a Lightning dashboard, the subject on the subscribed email contains extra characters, e.g:
This also occurs for Chinese and Japanese users
1. Change user language setting as follows:
Locale: Korean(South Korea), Language:한국어(Korean). Email Encoding: Unicode(UTF-8)
2. Go to Dashboard tab in Lightning
3. Click Subscribe on a Dashboard with a Korean Name,, e.g 테스트
4. After setting up the schedule and Save.
5. When you get the email you'll notice the subject contains extra characters that shouldn't be there.e.g:
테스트(야후! 검색 - 통합 검색)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.