relatedRecord component doesn't support force:refreshView. Data might not be refreshed after refreshView event
Last updated 13 days ago ·Reference W-4815027 ·Reported By 57 users
The relatedRecord component doesn't support force:refreshView. Data may not be refreshed after refreshView event.
1. Log into any org, use Case object as an example here.
2. Edit the case LEX record layout, add Related Record component on the layout and remove the rest of the components. (Related Record should be the standalone component)
3. Open a case record, duplicate the same record in another browser tab.
4. Edit the case "Status" and save
5. Go to the other tab, in browser console, execute: $A.get("e.force:refreshView";).fire()
* Observe that the Related Record doesn't reload with the new data.
6. Add either the Record Detail component or Highlights Panel component on the LEX layout, repeat 2-5.
*Observe that the Related Record is refreshed.
Add either the Record Detail component or Highlights Panel component on the LEX layout
Reported By (57)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.