Text entered into Editor on Email Quick Action will not be sent within Email if Html Body was in focus prior to sending
Last updated 2018-05-05 ·Reference W-4792449 ·Reported By 0 users
Email Quick Action on Android devices will not send the HTML Body content added on send, if the focus remained within the HTML Body field on hitting send
1) Within the Case object Create a "Send Email" quick action and ensure the Html Body is on the action layout
2) Add the above Quick Action to the "Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions" list on the Case page layout
3) Login to your Organization on Salesforce mobile on an Android device (App from Play Store / one.app)
4) Go to a Case record and open the Email action created in step 1 above
5) Select a From address, enter a To address, and fill any other fields you wish
6) Now, type some text into the Html Body field and without changing focus (keep cursor within Html Body) click on "Send"
Result: All the text you type into "Html Body" field will not be sent in the Email
click out of the "HTML Body" field before sending
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.