Sorting of Opportunity Products is not retained when refreshing the Opportunity record once you sort the full list of products in Lightning
Last updated 2018-05-05 ·Reference W-4713783 ·Reported By 1 users
Sorting of Opportunity Products is not retained when refreshing the Opportunity record once you sort the full list of products based on a sortable field when in Lightning Experience.
1. Create an opportunity and add 3 products to it. Name it "Prod 1", "Prod 2" and "Prod 3".
2. Give Prod 1 of quantity 1.00; Prod 2 of quantity 2.00 and Prod 3 of quantity 3.00.
3. Switch to Lightning Experience, open the opportunity and click "View All" in the Opportunity Line Item related list.
4. In the List view page of Opportunity Line Items, sort the products by clicking "Quantity" header and notice the new sort order.
5. Hard refresh the page, notice the sorting is reversed back.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.