ISCHANGED() Evaluating to True in Process Builder When No Change Was Made
Last updated 2018-06-09 ·Reference W-4563822 ·Reported By 13 users
Process builder criteria node with ISCHANGED() function on rich text field is always returning true even if no change is made to the field.
1) Create a Rich text custom field on Account named “RT1__c” - make sure it is visible by default in Account layouts.
2) Now create an Account a1 with RT1__c as
3) Create a process on Account object that triggers on create/edits with the following formula as the criteria:
4) Add a field update as a process builder action, save, and activate the process.
5) Navigate to account a1, click edit/save without making changes.
6) Field update occurs even though RT1__c was not modified.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.