No focus on fields in Related Record component via inline edit
Last updated 2018-06-09 ·Reference W-4519638 ·Reported By 1 users
When tapping on the pencil icon or double clicking on any field to inline edit in Related Record component, the target fields are not highlighted without clicking into the field.
This works with a Detail component.
1. Switch to Lightning Experience
2. Create an Account record and a Contact record
3. Open the created recored and navigate Gear icon > Edit Page then Lighting App Builder is launched
4. Click on Tab area and click on "Add Tab" button
5. Change Tab Label to "Custom" and name it "Test"
6. Click on the created "Test" tab and put "Related Record" component on the area
7. Click on Save button and activate it with "Assign as Org Default"
8. Open the contact record again and click on "TEST" tab
9. Click on the pencil icon next to "Title" field or double click on the field
10. You should see the Title field is not highlighted
None at this stage.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.