Lightning Milestones component is showing Business hours when it should be showing actual hours
Last updated 2018-05-05 ·Reference W-4505519 ·Reported By 10 users
Milestone tracker displays the "actual hours" properly in Classic but in Lightning it shows Business hours instead.
1. Check the "Show the time remaining in actual hours, not business hours" org pref from Setup > Entitlement Settings.
2. Create Business hours with custom start and end times.
3. Setup Milestones, Create Entitlement Process with milestones.
4. Set Business Hours with custom time at Entitlement Process/Entitlement/Case level.
5. Update the case page in app builder to have a milestones component.
6. Create a case with entitlement.
7. Notice that the milestone timer are not showing actual hours till target date, but only business hours.
Expected : Timers should show actual hours till target date when this org pref is checked.
Only workaround at this point is to use Classic.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.