Blank Permission Sets Cannot Be Deleted / Missing Permission Set Assignments
Last updated 2018-06-27 ·Reference W-4480394 ·Reported By 21 users
For migrated orgs, trialforce, or sandboxes that included permission set license assignments and were created or migrated before 214:
--The permission set assignments might be missing. New migrations or sandbox/trialforce creations don't encounter this issue.
1) Assign some standard permission sets to a user
2) Create a sandbox from your production org
3) Navigate to that user in the sandbox
4) In the Permission Set Assignments related list, notice the blank rows
5) Try to delete the blank rows - this will be unsuccessful.
Assign the standard permission sets to the users in the new org manually. No workaround for deleting the blank ones however.
Reported By (21)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.