Winter '18 - Related List Preview is no longer scrollable in Communities. The content could be hard to read
Last updated 2018-06-09 ·Reference W-4378516 ·Reported By 10 users
Related lists placed in a narrow portion of the Community (e.g. a column on the right hand side) won't display all the values or a scrollbar making the content hard to read.
1. Create a new Community with Napili template.
2. Navigate to the Builder of the Community.
3. Select the "Record Detail" page to edit it.
4. Edit the central area "Record Information Tabs" to make sure the "Tab 3 Type" is "Related Records".
This will make the Related Records to appear in the "second column".
5. Edit the Navigation Menu, add New menu item with Salesforce Object - Contact
6. Publish the changes.
7. Publish the Community.
You can reduce the amount of fields, click the "View All" button or move the related list component to a wider portion of the screen.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.