Reduction order product unit price not aligning with correct product
Last updated 2018-06-09 ·Reference W-4195080 ·Reported By 0 users
The unit price on reduction order products is not aligned with the correct product if the same product is used multiple times with different
unit prices. As a result, the "Order Amount" has an incorrect value.
STEPS TO REPRO:
- Reproduced this in GS0
- Create new Order
- Go to Order Products related list and click "Add Products" button > Select the standard price book > save
- For illustration purposes select the first 2 products.
- Add these products with a quantity and a different unit price > save
- Add the same two products with different quantities and unit prices > save > Activate order
- On the order click "Reduce Order" and Save
- Go to order products related list > Click "Select Products to Reduce"
- Reduce all products by their available quantity. This means the reduction order "Order Amount" field should have the exact same number as the order, only in minus.
Observe the order products don't align with the correct unit prices.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.