Translation source export file shows Work Order Picklist values in English when the Org source language is Spanish
Last updated 2018-05-05 ·Reference W-3047429 ·Reported By 1 users
Work Order picklist values are in English After activating the Work Order object on an org and then exporting the Translation source file. This occurs when the Org source language is Spanish.
1. From a Spanish language organization access Setup and Work Order settings and Activate the Work Orders object.
2. In setup go to Translation Workbench and enable.
3. Add English as a supported language.
4. Go to Setup > Translation Workbench > Export
5. Select "Source" and click "Export"
6. Navigate to the Documents Tab and view the Export file.
7. All field values will be in Spanish except for the Work Order Picklist values.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.