Custom List button is not visible in Lightning Experience
Last updated 2017-01-26 ·Reference W-3636946 ·Reported By 58 users
After Spring 17 release, custom List Button(s) are not visible in Lightning Experience UI of the Related List section.
In any Org :
- Create a custom List Button via Setup -> Contacts -> Contact Custom Button or Link -> New Button or Link -> Display Type: "List Button", and fill in the rest of the fields with dummy values.
- Go to Setup -> Account -> Edit Page Layout -> Add the contacts Related List in the layout, and then add the custom List button on the contacts Related List.
- Switch to Lightning Experience (LEX).
- Open any Account record.
- Notice that the List button which was created doesn't show up on the Contacts related list.
- Click on "View All", notice that the custom button shows on the Related List complete/full view.
The custom button can be accessed in Salesforce Classic.
Reported By (58)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.