Sandbox History shows an Automated Process user as the last user to refresh partial sandbox
Last updated 24 days ago ·Reference W-3429060 ·Reported By 8 users
When reviewing the sandbox history for a partial sandbox, the information found on the Sandbox History tab states that the last refresh request was made by an automated process rather than an actual system administrator. This issue is specific to partial sandboxes and the process of record sampling (unique to partial sandboxes) during the refresh.
1) Refresh a Partial sandbox. Note that enabling or disabling Auto-activate it will reflect a small change in the issue.
2) Once the refresh is complete and the sandbox is activated, review the Sandbox History tab found on the Sandboxes page, and look for the Partial sandbox - the Sandbox History will show the user to last request the refresh was 'Automated Process'
3) Click on the Partial sandbox to review its detail page; you will see that the last request was your user.
4) If the sandbox is activated manually, there is a column on Sandbox History that will show the admin that activated it.
5) If the sandbox is auto-activated, this column is left blank.
None at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.