Embedded Chat Deployment will not reconnect after browser tab reload if Chat Button Queue is disabled or at maximum capacity
Last updated 2020-03-04 ·Reference W-7210030 ·Reported By 5 users
We have identified an issue resulting in the Embedded Chat Deployment not reconnecting after Chat visitors reload their browser tab if Offline Support is enabled in the deployment.
1) Create a Routing Configuration to have a unit of capacity of 1.00
2) Set a Presence Configuration to have a capacity of 1
3) Create a Chat Button and leave Queue disabled so there is no Queue size per agent
4) Create an Embedded Chat Deployment with Offline Support enabled
5) Start a chat through the new deployment and reload the page
Note: You can also reproduce this issue with the Queue enabled on the Chat Button, but the Queue capacity must fill up. The session will still reconnect until Queue capacity is met so if you set the Queue size per agent to 1 and then start an additional chat, then reload the page for the initial chat the same behavior will be observed.
At this time the only workarounds are to greatly increase the size of the Chat Button Queue, or disable Offline Support in the Embedded Chat Deployment.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.